top of page

Questions or Concerns?

At Takigo we are here to help! For questions, concerns or suggestions about our service, please contact us at (570) 606-4200 or fill out the Customer Feedback form below. 

If you are a passenger with a concern or complaint about Takigo or our drivers you may file a complaint with the Public Utility Commission (PUC). A complaint can be filed in writing, on the PUC website.

If a response to the complaint is not received within 15 business days, please contact the Bureau of Investigation and Enforcement at (717) 787-7598.

PUC Website(s):

Customer Feedback:

Thanks for submitting!

PUC Phone:


bottom of page